Doc Monster Labs' BLAHRG!

The purpose of this blog is to keep me honest with my wife and any others interested in reading my progress on the studio. The blog has moved so I could make it more presentable. I'm still figuring all this stuff out, so please bear with me.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Entry 12.5.06

I've wasted another week. The most I've done is bring one Ikea bag full of stuffed animals down into the basement. I would have at least liked to have brought all of them down this week so I would have some open shelves to work with next week. Once they're empty, I'll have to reorder everything I've got up so far so I could get an idea of how much more room I'll have left. It's daunting, but it has to be done.

Last Friday, my wife and I went out with a few friends for a joint bachelor / bachelorette party at a comedy club. It was a fun evening. Though I'm not the best man, I've been asked to deliver the toast since I'm comfortable talking in front of people. I've been working on it all week. For some reason, I'm having a problem memorizing it, but I'll have the cheat sheet with me. I'll be speaking of things that I truly feel, but the problem in memorizing is that these things should be said a certain way to make them clear to a crowd; I want to keep it short and sweet and not meander conversationally, that would bore the crap out of everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home